We Can Help You
We hope everyone is ok!!!!
You can report your claim via my CSR button. On there all the info required to report your claim is there. Along with the abilty to attach pictures.The report will automatically be sent to your agent. We will follow up with a phone call and then submit the claim and all enclosed information to your insurer.
How to report a vehicle insurance claim:
Report your claim to us asap. Please call us at 780-988-1111, and we will assist you with your claim.
- A claims representative from your insurance company will contact you—generally within 24-48 business hours—to answer your questions and schedule an inspection of your vehicle. Be sure to discuss any questions you have about deductibles, what’s covered, where to take your vehicle, or the repairs with your claims rep at this time.
- The insurance adjuster set up an inspection for your vehicle’s damage and provide an estimate for repairs, as well as help provide you options for vehicle repair service.
- Your policy may include rental car coverage. Speak with your claims representative to confirm coverage and arrange a rental car for you.
- The adjuster will periodically receive reports on the status of the repair and address any further issues, such as additional damage, payments for additional damage, or changes to the expected completion date, while your vehicle is in the shop. It is generally good practice to ask the adjuster when you expect to hear back from them next, and follow up if necessary.
- There may be benefits to using the insurance carrier’s network repair shops, such as repair guarantees – make sure to ask your adjuster!